10.30.2009

Powerhouse Oct 23rd "What We Talking About"


This ain’t a diss record, this a real record,
How does it feel to get exposed, don’t you feel naked,
I was a fly on the wall and what I witnessed,
I can say things to make Bey look at you different,
And my gangsta wasn’t never on trial, I stood up tall – no snitchin’
But the rapper Shawn called the police on me,
Cause I was front row at the Blueprint 3
I just wanted to see him MC and reminisce when we was the R-0-C.
but he called on the C-O-Ps
Not only that he brought in the F-E-Ds
So that’s telling me F you Sieg
So Fuck you to and F Bleek 3



Currently looking for the footage I had of one of Beans court dates at the start of Jay and Dam's separation of the ROC. If you pay close attention in the very beginning, starting with Jay and Dam...one could see that after Beans (sided) with Dam that he was going to be the subject of a later beef with Jay. In the clip you could obviously see the body language between Beans and Dam towards Jay was intense. I'm just surprised it took that long for what was brewing with Beans.
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment