10.07.2009

a phenomenon that is believed to foretell the future...

Feel like im riding on a chartered plane of broken-hearted pain
Turbulence is constant my pilot has gone insane
If I can find a parachute to parasail, maybe these parasites of paranoia wont prevail
Character dope as hell, but where is my parallel sweetheart?

Deep thoughts lost in my brain so I sleep hard...
Nights with no progress
Man im thinking like Ill probably find a locness in the projects before I find this...
Object of my love, this object of my heart
Couture strings have strum in search of my counterpart
Bound to start drinking or smoking, sinking this ocean
Leaping through the badness hoping im reaching for closeness

Feel like the devil keep following me.
Feel like the devil keep following me..

Omen "The Badness" J.Cole The Warm Up
Look out for Omen-Afraid of Heights
In the mean time check out the videos I posted and he's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment