12.05.2009

The Element of Freedom



Reviewed the Album: Great Production, but as usually I believe that her most in depth songs will be ignored.
One of my favorite from her was the Billie Holiday sample "Where do we go from here".
On a personal note.. people thought I was a werido when I was rocking grey nail polish and purple over a year ago..
Track Listing

1)      Element of Freedom (Intro)
2)      Love is Blind
3)      Doesn’t mean anything
4)      Try sleeping with a broken heart
5)      Wait until they see my smile
6)      That’s how strong my love is
7)      Unthinkable (I’m ready)
8)      Love is my disease
9)      Like the sea
10)   Put it in a love song (ft Beyonce)
11)   This love
12)   Distance and time
13)   Empire state of mind (part 2)
Dreaming (possible bonus)*note could change*

Favorite: Love is Blind
Weakest (my opinion): Put it in a love song
Release: December 15th

No comments:

Post a Comment